Global Finance Brokers Ltd as independent finance broker can advice on commercial mortgages within the following sectors:
- Light Industrial Units, Industrial Parks, Warehouses or Factories
- Shops and Retail Units
- Hotels, Guesthouses and B&Bs
- Restaurants and Pubs (including the security of short commercial leases)
- Care Homes, Nursing Homes and Hospices
- Farms, Farm Buildings and Land with Planning
Parameters of the commercial finance facilities we can arrange are as follows:
- LTV of up to 85% available on regular purchases
- LTV of up to 100% available by raising the deposit on existing properties
- Non-status Commercial Loans for clients with adverse credit history or those unable to produce accounts
- Commercial Investment mortgages, for fully tenanted commercial properties and part residential tenanted properties
- Commercial Mortgages on Leasehold as well as Freehold properties
- Buy to Let finance (Commercial Buy to Let finance is not regulated by the FCA)
Commercial Mortgage Interest Rates
Depending upon the risk profile of the property and applicant together with the required loan to value (LTV) the rates payable are primarily assessed on individual bases.
The Application process:
The first step in getting your Commercial Mortgage is to complete our Enquiry form, which will be emailed to you upon your request to firstname.lastname@example.org This will give us enough information to make some preliminary investigations on your behalf and enable us to then call you back with a better range of options for you.
Our Commercial Finance Brokers, who have many years of experience and established relationships with key Lenders will explore the most suitable options for your requirements.