Bridging is a short term loan that uses the available equity in property as security.
Commercial bridging loans are typically used by individuals, partnerships, Limited companies and businesses to raise short term finance on their commercial/investment property.
Bridging loans offer a flexible method of property finance where funding is needed for up to 24 months.
Bridging products we can arrange include:
COMMERCIAL BRIDGING LOANS:
- Property Purchase (Investment) – Up to 80% LTV
- Property Purchase (Owner Occupied) – Up to 75% LTV
- Commercial Refinance – Up to 75% LTV
- Land acquisition for Property Development – Up to 60% LTV
- Property renovation – improvement
- Purchase of investment/commercial property at auction
- Pre-approval or DrawDown facility for further property investment
- Deposit for another property
- VAT payment
- Car purchase
- Cash flow for business
- Purchase of stock for business
Whilst bridging offers a short term finance solution it does not resolve a long term funding requirement and it will be necessary that an exit strategy should be confirmed prior to entering into a bridging facility.